- Home /
- Payment Methods
- Trail Cameras
- Digital Cameras
- Flashes & Lights
- Tripods, Supports & Gimbals
- Bags & Cases
- Camera Accessories
- Lens Accessories
- Batteries & Power
- Lens Filters
Lighting & Studio
- Background Supports & Accessories
- Light Stands
- Mounting Hardware
- Virtual Reality
- Tabletop Shooting
- Rail Systems
- Light Modifiers
- Film Cameras & Film
- Motion Control
- Camera Sliders
- Cable Cameras
- Frames & Albums
- Portable Power
- Trail Cameras
- Tarpaulin & Tarps
- Boat Covers
- Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Spotting Scopes
- Connected Sport
- Data Storage
- Home & Automotive
- Audio Visual
- Tech Accessories
Paying by online/ phone banking?
All direct credit payments can be sent to:Lacklands LP (on behalf of GearUp) (03-0291-0043464-002)
Once payment clears on our end, our warehouse team will pick, pack, and dispatch your order
*Please make sure to include your order reference number (GEARUP_xxx) "xxx" being your order reference number, when making the payment.
- All payments from Westpac accounts will clear immediately.
- If the payment is made after 10pm, on a weekend or public holiday the payment will be sent at 9:30am the next business day.
- Payments from non-Westpac banks will appear shortly after the bank sends the payment to Westpac between 9:15am and 11:30pm on business days. (Some banks do not yet send payments to Westpac during the day and these payments will be visible in our account approximately 2am the following morning on business days).
Paying by credit or debit card?
eWAY is a payment gateway, between the merchants website and their bank. eWAY captures the payees credit card details which they enter onto the website, then pass it onto the bank to process. The funds are then settled into the merchant’s nominated bank account once the card is processed.
- Military grade protection – all customer and credit card data is secured with military-grade software and servers, and the very highest level of encryption available.
- The same level of security as the big banks - eWAY has tier 1 PCI DSS compliance – the same as the biggest banks in the world. Rest assured that all the data you process is highly protected.
Orders with successful payments (made on or before 2PM of any business day) will be picked packed and dispatched by our warehouse team on the same day.
At the moment, our eWAY gateway only accept Visa and Mastercard
Got a Laybuy account?
You will not incur an additional fee when you use any of our Buy Now Pay Later as your payment method.
However, if a refund is due, a purchase made using any of our Buy Now Pay Later payment options will incur a 5% cancellation fee.
Since Laybuy/Afterpay is a third party service provider, their service fees are non-refundable.
This will be deducted from your refund to cover services fees incurred from Laybuy/Afterpay.
This 5% Fee is inclusive of GST and will be deducted from the total order.
Got a Gem Visa Card?
No Gem Visa card? Apply now
Please note that if you don't already have a Gem Visa, it will take around 1 week to receive the card upon approval of your application, from which time Gem Visa can process a payment.
Just use your Gem Visa card on our checkout page!
Please choose carefully as GearUp does not provide refunds or returns if you change your mind.
GearUp is owned and operated by Lacklands LP