Profile Archival Photo Corners are perfect for easily mount and arranging your photos into your drymount photo album.
Profile Archival Photo Corners are easy way to mount your photos without them getting sticky.
Simply place each corner of your photo into one of the clear photo corners to attach. You can then easily remove the photo again at any time as required. Ideal for if you just want to change, move or replace photos or even to read any notes on the back of an old photo.
Made from crystal clear, conservation-grade polypropylene, Profile Archival Photo Corners are PVC-free and photo safe. They measure 10mm x 10mm and have a premium pressure-sensitive, non-yellowing acrylic adhesive and free of any harmful chemicals. They have also been formally P.A.T. tested by a scientific laboratory and classified to be photo safe for long term storage of photographic materials.
No adhesive comes in contact with the photos making these archival quality corners the safest option to mount precious photographic prints and artworks.
Because the photos can be easily mounted and removed without any direct adhesive contact, Archival Photo Corners are recommended by most professional photographic conservation specialists.
Ideal for a variety of applications. You can use them to hold regular sized photos in place for picture framing, photos in scrapbooks, mounting postcards, collector cards and more.
- Suitable for mounting photos and more
- Pack of 250 clear photo corners
- No direct adhesive contact with photos
- Photos can be easily mounted and removed
- Archival quality, PVC Free and photo safe
- P.A.T. Tested to be confirmed as Photo Safe by the Image Permanence Institute for long term storage of photographic materials.
- Made in Denmark with the highest standards and finest quality materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.